Indispensable for troubleshooting electronic faults. - DC / AC voltmeter: 0 to 250 V. - Ohmmeter: 0 to 20 MΩ. - Diode test. 2.8 V / 1 mA. - Backlit LCD screen. - Measures internal resistance of batteries. - Protection against overloads. - Temperature measurement. - Automatic power off. - Polarity tester. - IEC-61010/CAT II 250 V/CE standard. - Supplied with 3 AAA 1.5 V batteries. - Supplied with cables.
- Ideal for checking circuits, fuses, switches and wiring on cars, trailers, boats, motorcycles and other low voltage systems. - Connect the crocodile clamp to ground to test using the contact tip. - Lamp in the grip indicates the present of voltage. - 12 - 24 V.
- Infrared temperature contactless measurement with laser guide. - To check the temperature of the engine, brake discs, catalyst or even the A/C system. - Measurements: -20°c to 520°c - D/S ratio (distance / surface): 8/1. - Possibility to disable the laser. - Value selection: degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit. - Backlit monitor. - Supplied with operating instructions and 9V battery.
- Connecting clamps on the battery terminals . - CCA adjustment based on the value indicated on the battery. - Charging with the LOAD button and reading the value directly on the screen . - Green LED ( GOOD ) : Value > 10.8V . - Yellow LED ( LOW ) : 10.8V > value > 9.1. - Red LED ( BAD ) : 9.1V > value.
Device gaining time for troubleshooting automotive electrical systems thanks to many functionalities and applications. - Continuity/polarity test. - DC voltage measurement from 2V to 24V. - Checking electric components, motors (power windows, washer motors, starter, etc.) and lamps. - Short-circuit detection and localisation. - False contact detection. - Supply and use by connecting with the vehicle's battery. - Protection against overintensity. - IEC 61326/EMC/CE standard. - Supplied with protection bag.
- Allows to check the lack of voltage on a circuit before starting the works. - Testing tip storage system. - 19 mm testing tip spacing (for sockets). - Polarity testing: + / -. LED - Voltages: 6-12-24-50-120-230-400 V. - DC / AC: 50~60 Hz. - IP 54. - IEC 61243-3/CAT III 600 V/CE standard. - 2 1.5 V LR44 batteries supplied.
- Also suited to wipers with or without built-in nozzle. - Maximum load: 4 KN.
- For checking specific gravity of battery fluid. - Fluid gravity and load percentage read.
- Tools compatible with the new VW-Audi group connectors. - Can be used on: coolant sensors, wiring harnesses and calculator connectors. - Preserves the wire and lug. - Knurled grips.
- E200403: mains power. - E200404: 12V car/cigarette lighter power lead.
Ideal for travelling maintenance. - AC voltmeter: 0 to 600 V. - DC ammeter: 0 to 400 A. - Ohmmeter: 0 to 20 MΩ. - Continuity: < 30 Ω. - Measurable cable diameter: ø 32 mm. - Contactless currents measurement legible on LCD screen. - Diode test. - Data maintaining function. - Protection against overloads. - IEC-61010/RMS CAT III 600 V/EC standard. - Supplied with protection bag and cables.
- Fits all types of batteries. - Maximum opening 190 mm. - Comfortable grip. - Maximum weight carried 27 kg.
- Voltage: 12 V. - Peak current: 2200 A. - Start-up current: 840 A. - Protection against power surges. - Automatic charger: 1.5 A. - Insulated zinc clamps. - Copper cables: 55 cm / 28 mm². - Charging level indicator. - New EXODUS PRO-22 AGM battery. - Strong: ABS body.
- For 12 Volt vehicles. - 1600 A maximum peak amp. - 440 A maximum cranking amp. - For petrol and diesel engines. - Protection fuse - Booster with UK plug: E200413.